Hatsan vs S400

What should we shoot with ......?

Re: Hatsan vs S400

Postby Saxon » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:32 am

Glad that is the case DUDE! lol Well good if it's a genuine part....if it's SA made then it's a bit like putting a Midas filter in your 911.....just not the same!
Image
User avatar
Saxon
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:54 am
Location: Far East!

Re: Hatsan vs S400

Postby Codi » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:23 pm

Have you have managed to test and see these parts ? Seems you can tell the difference straight away. Give us feedback lets hear.
Codi
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:18 pm

Re: Hatsan vs S400

Postby AGF » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:38 pm

Saxon wrote:Glad that is the case DUDE! lol Well good if it's a genuine part....if it's SA made then it's a bit like putting a Midas filter in your 911.....just not the same!


How can you say that ? , you dont even know what the parts look like , c'mon Meneer . Thats like me making a judgment call on trout farming saying that the trout bred at finsbury are far superior to Sanaflyfishing. Besides the pics I have seen of Santa , I really know nothing of the place, water quality , fish etc etc. I would be making a judgement call on something and at the same time know almost nothing of it.

Please come test the wares first Meneer. They will surprise
AGF
Site Admin
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Wed May 20, 2009 5:29 pm

Re: Hatsan vs S400

Postby Saxon » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:47 pm

Codi wrote:Have you have managed to test and see these parts ? Seems you can tell the difference straight away. Give us feedback lets hear.

Not sure I understand what you are trying to say with this post?? What I understand from this post is that you can tell the difference from just looking at them......? Is that good or bad?
Image
User avatar
Saxon
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:54 am
Location: Far East!

Re: Hatsan vs S400

Postby Saxon » Sun Nov 04, 2012 12:56 pm

AGF wrote:
Saxon wrote:Glad that is the case DUDE! lol Well good if it's a genuine part....if it's SA made then it's a bit like putting a Midas filter in your 911.....just not the same!


How can you say that ? , you dont even know what the parts look like , c'mon Meneer . Thats like me making a judgment call on trout farming saying that the trout bred at finsbury are far superior to Sanaflyfishing. Besides the pics I have seen of Santa , I really know nothing of the place, water quality , fish etc etc. I would be making a judgement call on something and at the same time know almost nothing of it.

Please come test the wares first Meneer. They will surprise

No don't get me wrong, I am not saying they are inferior, with every ad that is shoved in one's face from manufacturers it's all about genuine parts. What is going to happen to warranties on these Theoben rifles if something does go wrong with it? Until Theoben USA releases a statement that they are going to fill the void left by the mothership in the UK closing down, I don't think that Joe Soap will be convinced! It is basic math, 18k for rifle is a lot of money, for something with a uncertain future.......just my view.
Image
User avatar
Saxon
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:54 am
Location: Far East!

Re: Hatsan vs S400

Postby binary_knight » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:08 pm

Mmmmm saw that on their site but since watching the Daystate Wolverine 303 video i see they have parts made by an automotive engineering firm , im sure Theoben do the same so just because the UK unit is in voluntary liquidation doesnt mean their suppliers are , besides where theres a market theres always an entrpeneur waiting to fill the gap, im still not totally convinced they're gone for good , too old and specialised in the game , I'm pretty sure they're just raising some capital and will be launching a new rifle to their range soon , ill keep an eye out and update if i see anything interesting. All iv had to replace so far in the last few yrs were loads of pellets (-;
binary_knight
 

Re: Hatsan vs S400

Postby binary_knight » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:18 pm

@Saxon i saw a pic of a stunning Airforce in cammo that i think is yours (cant find it now to check) , if it is have you got any videos of that rifle in action ? , it looks like a real beauty
binary_knight
 

Re: Hatsan vs S400

Postby Saxon » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:20 pm

Sorry something is not making scene........binary_knight, on a different thread you are saying "Aaah good idea if memory servers me right they do Daystate also , now i just g=have to decide between the Huntsman Classic or the Theoben"
In this thread you are saying you have a Theoben and have just had to replace pellets............very fishy boet. This is a HFT site and has been put in place to promote HFT and not ANY other sport/shop/product! If you want to do a proper review of a certain rifle then please be our guest, but don't turn this into a marketing machine for anything other then HFT!
Image
User avatar
Saxon
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:54 am
Location: Far East!

Re: Hatsan vs S400

Postby binary_knight » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:26 pm

Yes the ones in the pic are MK2 i shoot the MFR i like the dark stock on the Mk2 the MFRS are mostly lighter , whats fishy about owning more than one or two or even more guns ? i dont offer to sell nor do i make an attempt at providing my details or even give names of suppliers or dealers.
Theoben and Daystate have long been used in HFT , my posts were in no way supposed to be interpreted as "reviews" merely informational.
binary_knight
 

Re: Hatsan vs S400

Postby mr h » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:47 am

Yup \thanks to Airgunfanatix my Theobens are running so swweeeeeeetttt! 8-)
mr h
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:52 am

Previous

Return to Rifles

cron