Sean Orsmond - Gunsite Nonsense

Shooting the breeze and other related goodies

Sean Orsmond - Gunsite Nonsense

Postby Ruger » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:14 am

Oh you people will love this juicy morsel .Not because its gossip but because its fact ;) :oops:

Sean Orsmond joined our Gunsite forum a while back and started giving some newbies nonsene there, in particular Mike from Airgunfanatix and a collegue of his Peter , but old Frank from the Gunsite forum just kept deleting Mike and Peters posts , why I cannot say but he was trying to cast them in a bad light when they really werent the problem.

Apparently this guy Sean Orsmond ( aka Bludlust ) is actually a real , new age hacker and he chose to vent his frustration on the air rifle forum a few years back by hacking the server and the forum thus making hiself into a real life criminal.He did this after receving a weeks banning. Can you believe it this guy owns a little back door Internet company from home called Soda Pop. Hahahah I would hate to be a client of his and have a query , or problem with some of his service , he may just hack my site or server in retribution. How do you take a person like that seriously as a businessman or even just as a person.I have done a bit of digging and he is a serious problem to many folk , someone needs to take this chap to book on his nonsense . Worse still is that this fool has actually represented RSA at international air rifle events , Yes a frikkin Criminal with a bad mouth and attitude like this guy , .....hahahaha or I suppose we can fall back on Karma , its a bitch Mr Sean Orsmond!
Ruger

Re: Sean Orsmond - Gunsite Nonsense

Postby Joe » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:23 am

Hahahaha Jou dag is jou dag Mnr Orsmond / Bludlust :o
Joe

Postby Kat » Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:30 am

I have heard the same thing a while back and i cant believe that nothing was done to him. I heard he love to swear and shout and really go on like some thing from the Comics. He is a real piece of work. I feel so embarrassed to be called a person or human when you get people like that running around.

They take the human name and through it down the toilet. I do agree with what Ruger said there..... Kama is a B........ and when it come back to you it come back hard and buy the time you realize it it is to late to make immense with what you have done to the other people. There will be no sympathy with you then.

Any way he has made his bed and now the poor man must sleep in it.

SHAME ON YOU SEAN ORSMOUND
Kat

Postby mr h » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:32 am

I see he is at it again. As they say once a monkey always a monkey. He is a very bad piece of work that chap is.

As they say Kama is a B......

How does he live with him self and i really do feel sorry for his wife/girlfriend and kids if he even has any. They must suffer the most being with him. I bet his wife/girlfriend are lovely people and he is the rubbish.

Shame that is all i can say.
mr h

Postby Ruger » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:24 pm

Very true on what you chaps put up there. Kama will do the rest. It is a shame you get people like that and the thing they do and it make it so unpleasant for every body around you. It also make a bad Kama when people read this and they ask them selves WHY........ One day they will need help and no body will be around to help and then they ask them selves the Question,,,, WHY don't they help me any more. :( :cry:
Ruger

Postby Kat » Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:12 pm

I was on the Air Rifle Forum the other day and looked at a lot of his posts that he puts up. He is a very UNHAPPY MAN THAT. He does not have any thing nice to say about any body and what ever he puts up is always so dam negative and there is no positive points there, it is all about insulting and putting people down. Making them feel bad and like dirt. He has some big problems with him self. I do really feel sorry for his wife and kids, that is if he has any. He must have had a bad Child Hood when he was young. I dont think i can ever behave like that all the time.

Shame i really feel sorry for him. He does need help that MAN, or should i say MOUSE, a man will not behave like that.
Kat

Postby mike » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:35 am

Yes it is a pity that people are like that and even can be like that. Full of it up to there ears.

They just make every one around them unhappy and it is not pleasant at all.

I thought in this age people will help and stand together and make live a better place but ya, that was just a bad idea.
mike

Return to Off topic chat